Our clinical coding analysts work directly with our board-certified physicians who are also credentialed documentation and coding specialists. By combining clinical insight with medical coding know-how, clients get the best of both worlds to drive revenue and clinical integrity.
- Uncover missed documentation, coding, and query opportunities.
- Promote coding accuracy to drive revenue integrity and mitigate financial risk.
- Pinpoint educational opportunities for coders, CDI specialists, and physicians.
- Ensure MS-DRG accuracy regardless of the impact on reimbursement.
Know Your Vulnerabilities, Tighten Your Review
We believe that vulnerabilities are opportunities for improvement. Our initial assessment includes 24 hour pre-bill reviews and provides an instrumental analysis to uncover:
- Inaccurate ICD-10-CM diagnosis and ICD-10-PCS procedure codes
- Incorrect MS-DRGs and/or an inaccurate CMI due to over- and under-coding
- Missed opportunities to query for conditions suggested by clinical indicators (but not documented) as well as documented conditions that lack clinical validity
- Lack of specific documentation that impact inclusions and exclusions for quality metrics