We understand each physician’s time is valuable. That’s why Enjoin encourages physician engagement using peer-to-peer, specialty-specific education methods. Our unique approach addresses today’s quality-driven initiatives—uniting clinical documentation and medical coding across the healthcare continuum to enhance data integrity—maximizing return on investment and long-term compliance.
Whether you seek a physician advisor program, physician documentation or comprehensive care team education, Enjoin promotes risk-adjusted value-based outcomes through improved clinical documentation and medical coding.
A physician advisor (PA) is integral to the success of clinical documentation improvement efforts. As an extension of a CDI program, a strong PA will engage and foster physician involvement. More than just education, our training program is designed specifically to enhance the ability of PAs to effect change within their organizations.
- 4 days of intensive classroom training performed by senior physician staff consultants
- Actionable learning through case studies
Enjoin employs a multi-specialty group of physicians with extensive clinical backgrounds to work with your providers. Several levels of education are offered—with emphasis on how clinical documentation and medical coding affects value-based payments, profiling, and performance including the various risk adjustment models.
- 1-hour departmental medical staff presentation increases level of awareness and impact of documentation and coding on physician profiles and reimbursement.
- 4-hour Hospitalist Seminar promotes documentation improvement to hospitalists who have a significant impact on inpatient coding.
- 4-hour Service Line Leader Seminar promotes liaisons between the documentation team and the respective specialty.
Clinical support teams and other providers play an important role in capturing the complexity of the patient’s condition and establishing chronic disease burdens. Enjoin uses a collaborative model where all key members of the care team learn the importance of documentation and coding. Streamline your provider education to address all risk adjustment models, contact us for more details.