Huff DRG Review Services is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor at the ACDIS Annual Conference in San Antonio May 19th-21st. Join us in Booth #505 to speak to our physicians and CDI team and learn how our unique approach complements value based initiatives by focusing on complete and accurate documentation and coding.
Category Archives: Past Events
Dr. John C. Alexander, Jr., MD, MBA will speak at the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Coding Workshop in Chicago, IL November 13th-15th. Dr. Alexander is a member of our Physician Task Force and will speak on “The Impact of ICD-10-CM on CPT Coding”. He was a practicing Cardiac and Thoracic surgeon for over 30 years and joined our task force last year to assist our clients in providing specialty-to-specialty physician education in areas related to ICD-9 and ICD-10.
Huff DRG Review will exhibit at the AHIMA Convention in San Diego September 28th-October 1st. Visit us in Booth #822 and learn about our unique approach to ICD-10 Physician Education and meet some of the physicians on our specialty task force.
Other events include:
- Dr. Fee, Associate Director, will present “Deciphering Cardiovascular Disease in ICD-10” at the Clinical Coding Meeting on Sunday at 1 pm
- Dr. Huff, President & CEO, will present “Renal Failure: 2014 Update” at the Clinical Coding Meeting on Sunday at 2 pm
- Dr. Huff will be moderating a panel presentation with our renowned specialty surgeons on Monday at 4:30 pm as part of the ICD-10 Track. This unique presentation, titled “Diagnosis and Assessment of ICD-10: A Surgeon’s Perspective” will include physicians trained in ICD-10 who have years of clinical experience, have been educators and authors, and are recognized nationally as leaders in their respective fields of medicine. Come early to get your seat!
Huff DRG Review Services is exhibiting at the AHIMA ICD-10-CM/PCS and CAC Summit in Washington, D.C. on April 22nd-23rd.
Garry L. Huff, MD, CCS, CCDS and James P. Fee, MD, CCS, CCDS will co-present “Coding and Physician Self-Defense” on Tuesday, April 22nd Track 1 at 1:45 pm.
Join us in Las Vegas May 7th-9th in Booth #107. Our physicians will be presenting the following:
- Both Dr. Fee and Dr. Huff will broadcast live from the ICD-10 Monitor booth May 7th.
- Dr. Fee will present “Deciphering Cardiovascular Disease in ICD-10” on Wednesday, May 7th at 3:15 pm.
- Dr. Huff will co-present with William Haik, MD, FCCP, CDIP. The presentation titled “Updated clinical definitions of acute kidney injury, sepsis, and malnutrition” is scheduled for Thursday, May 8th at 3:15 pm.